Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- #Lowcarbsnacks #Vsgrecipes #Ketomealprepfortheweek #Thmrecipes #Turkeybaconranchpinwheels #Carbfreerecipes #Lowcarbmeals #Lowcarbsnacks #Stuffedchickenrecipes #Chickendinnerrecipes #Lowcarbchickenrecipes #Stuffedbuffalochicken
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 12 slices smoked deli turkey about 3 oz
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder dill, and minced onion
- 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Put the cream cheese between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Roll it out until it's about 1/4 inch thick. Peel off the top piece of plastic wrap. Lay the slices of turkey on top of the cream cheese.
- Cover with a new piece of plastic wrap and flip the whole thing over. Peel off the piece of plastic that is now on the top. Sprinkle the spices on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with the bacon and cheese.
- Roll up the pinwheels so that the turkey is on the outside. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Thinly slice and serve on top of low carb crackers or sliced cucumber.
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 782 customer reviews