Tuscan Butter Salmon
| . #Creamygarlicbuttertuscansalmon #Tuscansalmonrecipe #Salmondinnerrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Salmonrecipesbaked #Seafoodrecipes #Tuscanbuttersalmondelish #Salmonandtomatorecipes #Tuscanbuttermushrooms #Basilsalmon #Salmonlemonbuttersauce #Coconutsalmonrecipes Loved the taste of the sauce and the addition of tomatoes and spinach was perfect. I served this dish over some rice.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-oz) salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. chopped herbs (such as basil and parsley), plus more for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add salmon skin side up and cook until deeply golden, about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst, then add spinach. Cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with more herbs and squeeze lemon on top before serving.