Valentine’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts
- #Valentinesdayfood #Valentinesdaytreats #Valentine'sdayrecipes #Valentinesdaydesserts #Valentinefun #Valentinessnacks #Bakesaleideas #Bakesaletreats #Valentinesdayfood #Valentinesdaytreats #Valentine'sdayrecipes #Valentinesdaydesserts
- 1 package Refrigerated cookie dough (or you can make your own!)
- 1 bag Candy Melts
- 1/4 cup Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill each heart-shaped cavity firmly with the cookie dough (about 3/4 full). Make sure it is pressed down nice and tight.
- Place the mold on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for about 10-13 minutes or until sides begin to get golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool COMPLETELY!
- Loosen the edges of each heart mold and gently pop out. (mine popped out without even loosening - I did not grease the molds before)
- Place the sprinkles in a small bowl and lay out the wax paper.
- Melt the dipping chocolate according to instructions on the packing.
- Dip half of the cookie in the chocolate and then immediately in the sprinkles and lay on the wax paper until the chocolate hardens.