Whole30 “Cheeseburger” Skillet
Whole30 “Cheeseburger” Skillet #Healthyeating #Cookingrecipes #Dinnerrecipes #Veganrecipes #Wholefoodrecipes #Yummyfood #Easywhole30recipes #Whole30breakfast #Paleolunchideas #Whole30lunchideas #Easywhole30dinner #Whole30recipesdinner
- 1 lb ground bèèf (or any ground protèin of choicè)
- 2 yukon potatoès, dicèd
- ½ largè onion, finèly dicèd
- 1 garlic clovè, mincèd
- 2 tbsp yèllow mustard (I usè Frènch’s yèllow mustard)
- 1 tbsp tomato pastè
- 1 tbsp nutritional yèast (optional)*
- 1 ½ tsp onion powdèr
- 1 tsp garlic powdèr
- 2 tsp koshèr salt, sèparatèd
- 2 tsp frèsh crackèd black pèppèr, sèparatèd
- Avocado oil Toppings (optional):
- Crumblèd bacon
- Dicèd onions
- Sautèèd mushrooms
- Animal Stylè saucè
- Ranch drèssing
- Hot saucè
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat with about 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Add potatoes to skillet, season with 1 tsp of kosher salt and black pepper. Saute potatoes until they start turning golden brown on each side and are cooked 90% of the way through. This will take about 10-15 minutes.
- Once potatoes start to turn golden brown, remove from skillet and set aside. Lower heat to medium.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet. Saute until onions become translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Mix in ground beef and remaining ingredients to skillet: mustard, tomato paste, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt and black pepper.
- Combine ground beef with seasoning, cook until most of the ground beef is no longer pink, then add potatoes back to the skillet and cook until ground beef and potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve with suggested toppings.