Wrapped Salmon with Spinach & Feta
- #Salmonrecipesbaked #Ketosalmonrecipes #Sourcreamsalmon #Seafoodrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Seafooddishes #Cookingrecipes #Yummyfood #Foodanddrink #Dinnerrecipes #Healthyrecipes #Easymeals
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped English cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Spray 1 phyllo sheet with cooking spray; top with 2 of the remaining phyllo sheets, spraying each sheet with additional cooking spray before using as directed. Place remaining phyllo sheets between sheets of plastic wrap; set aside until ready to use.
- Place 1 fish fillet along one short side of phyllo stack; top with 1/4 of the spinach mixture. Fold over long sides of phyllo, then roll up, starting at fish-topped side. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets, fish and spinach mixture. Place, seam sides down, on parchment-covered Baking Sheet; spray with cooking spray. Cut 3 diagonal slits in top of each wrap.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crusts are golden brown and fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, mix sour cream, cucumbers and dill until blended
- Serve fish with sour cream mixture.